Monday, May 6, 2013

What is in your gym bag?

My workout schedule: 
   Monday #weighttraining   Usually I do some type of quick circuit training. We are lucky to be able to go to the high school and use their equipment. The gym teacher their provides us with new workouts to try each week. 
   Tuesday #runday
   Wednesday #runday
   Thursday #weighttraining 
   Friday #restday
   Saturday #runday
   Sunday #restday


  1. Merrell bag
  2. Make up remover wipes I like the clean and clear ones too! These I picked up at TJ Maxx. It is important to make sure you clean your face before you work out
  3. Barefoot shoes!  I am trying the new barefoot shoe thing and I love it! I have tried the New Balance kind too. My only complain is that they stick... really stick! 
  4. Nike+ watch w/ shoe sensor  check out my Nike+ profile 
  5. Razor 
  6. Sweaty Band I love my sweaty bands!
  7. Headphones
  8. Deodorant 
  9. Lotion I like something that smells good when I'm working out
  10. Tons of hair ties
  11. Victoria Secret sports bra My favorite sports bra yet!
  12. Protein shake and blender bottle 
  13. Pre-wrap  (to use as a headband)
  14. 4-H t-shirt
  15. Shorts
I usually pack a few outfits because I never know what I am going to feel like come 4:00, nor do I know what the weather is going to be like. 



No comments: