Saturday, November 12, 2011

New Sewing Room!


New Sewing Machine! I found at Hot Line Pink and it is really heavy. The best thing about it is that it still works. I can't wait to sew some new surf on it soon!


This is how I set up the room so that when I have company they can pull out the air matters and sleep in the middle of the room. 


My sewing table with two sewing machines on it. It makes me look really intense I can't wait till I have time to work on some new stuff in this room. I have been afraid to hang out in this room because I was totally convinced it was haunted. But I think I am over it now and will be able to spend some time in there especially now that we have a TV in the room 



I love this bike rack. With my cool new bike on the top. It also has met old JC Pennies bike on the bottom. 


No comments: