|Secure your PFD|
|Getting in using the 3 point system|
|Turning you kayak!|
|And were off|
When your out there paddling remember:
- Secure your PFD
- Also known as a personal floatation device
- Use the 3 point system when getting in or out of the boat.
- Make sure that you have at least three points of contact to the boat or land
- Keep an eye out for fellow boaters
- Always travel with someone or file a float plan
- It can be as simple as telling someone where you are going and when you plan to be back
-Wear Sun Screen
Oh and I have another class coming up! You can check it out on our webpage it was written by one of my coworkers who wrangles the kids who are not in the water with me.